Of day dreams and a short bucket list… I could write pages and add photos and maps and name islands. Then again, it would not be a short bucket list! So here we go:
- finding a private island getaway in the Indian Ocean and getting access to it, when I need it! Then get away to thing and regroup
- attending a Lamu girl’s pre-wedding ceremony
- spending a week in Lamu, visiting the villages and getting to understand the local culture, heritage and history
- taking part in Who Do You Think You Are? just to know more about my antecedants
- learning to cook those lovely, mouthwatering Lamu dishes by spending at least three months on the various islands!